Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reward or Punishment ?

Generally I don't read 'Pune Mirror'.But, yesterday's Pune Mirror's headline grabbed my attention, 'Reward and Punishment'

The news was about killing of a leopard by an inspector in Karad, Sangli and quarrel between state's two departments, Home & Forest respectively on the issue whether to give reward to officer for his bravery or punishing him for killing wild animal. 'The big cat might have entered in the city in search of food and could have been saved', according to forest official. But Home ministry of Maharashtra state demands bravery award for an extraordinary performance shown by cop to save a person from leopard..
But API Vikas Dhas gave very genuine answer. He said,'I had to choose between the life of human and an animal and I chose to save human.'

Both Home and Forest ministries are being handled by R R patil and Patangrao Kadam, both belong to Sangli district. But after this incidence it seems there must be some coldwar between these two heavyweight ministers of Maharashtra.

I think, there must be ego clashes between these ministers. But I think there are many serious issues and problems in front of state. To avoid further problem this issues must be investigated deeply. And some monetary fine should be charged from Police Department (and not from Vikas Dhas alone).

This was my decision.... Guys, what do you think?....... agree with me or not.....

Good night...

AMBAVANE's 

No comments:

Post a Comment